What food does infantile diarrhoea eat best? Diarrhea is a common disease in children. As parents, tConsult now
What food does infantile diarrhoea eat best? Diarrhea is a common disease in children. As parents, they should not only take their children to the hospital for treatment of infantile diarrhea in time, but also understand the diet of infantile diarrhea. This small series will take you to know what food children eat for diarrhea.
What food does infantile diarrhoea eat? For infants, if they have an appetite, they should continue to feed, and breastfeeding children still feed breast milk; 1 / 2 diluted milk can also be given. Artificial feeders are best to choose lactose free soy formula or formula containing Bifidobacterium (an anaerobic bacterium beneficial to the human body in the intestine) under the guidance of doctors. Children who have added supplementary food can eat porridge or noodles, and it doesn't hurt to increase the amount of feces after eating, because diarrhea children can still absorb 80% of sugar and 60% of protein and fat, so it is beneficial for diarrhea children to continue feeding.
What food does infantile diarrhoea eat -- infantile antidiarrheal dietotherapy prescription
1. Burnt rice paste: take an appropriate amount of millet, grind it into powder, put it in the pot and fry it over low heat until it is slightly yellow. When eating, cook the burnt rice paste with an appropriate amount of water and sugar into a paste, take it after it is slightly cold, and take it 2-3 times a day on average. Burnt rice paste has the function of adsorbing spoilage substances in the intestinal cavity, so it has the effect of detoxification and antidiarrheal.
2. Ripe apple: Apple seems to be the representative of antidiarrheal fruit in people's mind. As everyone knows, eating fresh fruit raw has a defecation effect, and cooked apples should have a good antidiarrheal effect. When using, take an apple, cut it into small pieces with the belt core, cook it in warm water for 3 ~ 5 minutes, and eat it after warming, with an average of 2 ~ 3 times a day, with an average of 30 ~ 50 grams each time.
Apple is an alkaline food, containing pectin and tannic acid, which has the effect of astringent and antidiarrheal. It is worth noting that when eating cooked apples, sucrose should not be added to flavor, otherwise it will aggravate diarrhea.
3. Ginger tea drink (3 grams of green tea and dry shredded ginger, add 150 ml of water to boil and drink freely) or ginger porridge (5 grams of ginger, 30 grams of rice, add an appropriate amount of water to cook porridge, and then mix a little sugar and salt for consumption, twice a day) has the effect of dispelling cold and stopping diarrhea.
4. Chinese yam porridge (60 grams of Chinese yam, boiled with 200 ml of water to 100 ml, taken after removing the residue, 2-3 times a day) or Chinese yam porridge (500 grams of Chinese yam, 250 grams of glutinous rice, boiled with an appropriate amount of water, 2-3 times a day) has the effect of strengthening the spleen and relieving diarrhea.
5. Chestnut paste (3-5 chestnuts), shelled and mashed, boiled with an appropriate amount of water into a paste, and then mixed with some sugar, take it once, 2-3 times a day, which has the effect of warming and stopping diarrhea.
Baby high dimensional Cookbook1、 Strawberry milkshake (for 1...(642 )Human readingtime：2022-06-02
Can a 1-year-old baby eat Wang0 to 3 years old is the "...(950 )Human readingtime：2022-06-01
Manifestations of food intolerThe manifestations of food int...(760 )Human readingtime：2022-05-31
In the executive standard of pFood standards for infants and...(990 )Human readingtime：2022-05-30